The content and all rights of this site are reserved to Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann, Knight of the Order of St. George. A European Order of the House of Habsburg-Lothringen / Ritter des St. Georgs-Ordens. Ein europäischer Orden des Hauses Habsburg-Lothringen.
Since the author is a strict non-smoker with zero tolerance for smoky establishments, this is to be considered when reading the reviews, as he only writes reviews about quality gastronomies.
GrazNow is the site for critiques of gastronomies in Graz. It’s related to the gastro-critiques sites i.e. ViennaNow, LinzNow, KlagenfurtNow, StyriaNow, CopenhagenNow, BerlinerNow and the international GoodTimesNow.
The author Mag. Mag. Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann is a Graz-born philosopher and andragogist, graduated from the University of Graz, and educated in Individual Psychology (ICASSI – Prof. Dr. Eva Dreikurs-Ferguson, University of Southern Illinois, USA), Applied Communication Techniques and Change Models (Kikidan, Berlin, Germany), as well as many courses in HR, OD, and communication trainings (Center for Social Competence, University of Graz), who works as stress-coach internationally, and heads the Institute for Systemic Stress Management based in Graz. Further Websites:
- Sydney Polart – Center for Philosophy and Political Art
- Institute for Systemic Stress Management – Institut für Systemisches Stressmanagement
- Philosophy Institute
- The Geopolitical Journal for Decision Makers
- Huffington Post USA Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- Huffington Post Germany Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- DerFreitag – Weekly Berlin Newspaper Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- Deutsche Welle International Interview with Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann